We have rounded up eleven personal finance tips that can set you apart and make your life smoother and stress free. Remember that personal finance is a process and therefore requires continuous effort.
Now let’s go:
1. Spend less than you earn
2. Build multiple streams of income
3. Pay down the highest interest bearing debt first
4. Do everything in moderation
5. Know the difference between asset and liabilities. Choose assets over liabilities
6. Develop a workable household budget. Spend only according to this budget. Except in an emergency: family or health.
7. Track your income and expenses.
8. Pay bills on time
9. Cut down on eating out and hanging out especially with friends
10. Stop trying to impress the crowd
11. Set yearly, two year and five year plans for yourself. No walk and work towards them. Do something everyday or every month that takes a step towards your goals and targets.
And you can learn more on the Wanbaba website.