Instagram has come to recognized as a tool for appraising popularity across the world. This list presents a ranking of the most popular Nigerian celebrity Instagram accounts as at 24th September, 2018, sorted by the highest numbers of followers. Most of the names don’t come as a surprise. These names reveal that hard work at what ever it is you do, pays off in different avenues. Some names actually validate the theory that you must not be controversial to gather social media followers.
for 2018, Davido was the most-followed person on the photo sharing app platform with more than 7 million followers. A position he has held for 2 years running. That’s no easy feat at all.
This influencer ranking has implications for their popularity, commanding price, public reach, gross earnings. most importantly it has implications for fan base and endorsements. are you ready??? lets go…..
- Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) : 7.5 million followers
2. Wizkid (@wizkidayo) : 5.9 million followers
3.Tiwa Savage (@tiwasavage) : 5.4 million followers
4. Funke Akindele (funkejeniajindele) : 5.2 million followers
5. Donjazzy (@donjazzy): 4.7 million followers
6. Peter Psquare (@peterpsquare): 4.4 million followers
7. Yemi Alade (yemialade) : 4.3 million followers
8. Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji) : 4.1 million followers
9. Chidinma Ekile (@chidinmaekile) : 4.1 million followers
10. Patoranking (@patorankingfire) : 4 million followers
11. AY Makun (@aycomedian) : 3.8 million followers
12. Tekno (@teknoofficial) : 3.8 million followers
13. Olamide (@baddosneh) : 3.7 million followers
14. Mercy Aigbe (@realmercyaigbe) : 3.7 million followers
15. Falz (@falzthebadguy) : 3.6 million followers